Video Consultation with your podiatrist
Because you have chosen a Video Consultation with your podiatrist, we have created this easy checklist to make sure we can make the most of your podiatry appointment.
- Make a list of specific questions you might have regarding your legs, feet or footwear.
- Bring all of your shoe together that you are using for sport activities, daily activities and work. We will be discussing your shoes, so be ready to show and examine them.
- If you already have foot supports / foot orthotics, have them all nearby. We will be discussing your previous supports/orthotics, so be ready to show and examine them.
- If this is the first appointment, we would like to get a good idea of your foot shape. Make pictures of your feet. Have a look at the Podiatry Foot Posture Guide to make those pictures.
- If this is the first appointment, we would like to get a good idea of your gait. Make a video of your gait. Have a look at the Podiatry Gait Video Guide to make a short video.