Dr. Karim Khalladi is a licensed Clinical and Sports Psychologist. He has been working with a broad range of clients, including injured and non-injured athletes, teams, and coaches, from a recreational to elite professional level, across a wide range of sports.
- 2021 Diploma of polysomnography technologist at the Hôtel-Dieu Hospital in Paris.
- 2020 Ph.D. Doctor in Psychology-University of Paris VIII, Saint Denis, France.
- 2014 Certified MBTI practitioner - Innovative HR Solutions Dubai.
- 2000: Master of Sports psychology- University of Montpellier-France.
- 1995: Bachelor of Clinical and Psychopathology- University of Paris 8, France.
- NLP Certified Practitioner and Hypnotherapist, Illaf Train, Doha, Qatar 2010.
- Certified Professional trainer in Personal Development, Illaf Train, Doha, Qatar 2011.
- 2007 to date: Aspetar’s Clinical and Sports Psychologist.
- 2002-2006: Sports Psychologist of the Den-Ryu Club (Kenpo Ken)-Paris, France.
- 2000-2001: Lecturer in the University of Montpellier, Faculty of Sport Sciences and Physical education UFR STAPS, France.
- 1999-2001: Clinical and Sports Psychologist of the French Volleyball Junior National team, Volleyball Training Center-Montpellier, France.
- 2021: Lecturer in Physical Education Department, College of Education (CED), Qatar University, Qatar.