Abdulaziz Farooq is currently employed as a Biostatistician/Epidemiologist in the office of Athlete Health and Performance Research Centre at Aspetar.He joined Aspetar, following 8 years working as a statistician at Hamad Medical Corporation, where he helped to coordinate several clinical and population based studies. He currently provides statistical consulting for experimental and epidemiological studies to researchers regarding study design, methodology and conducting statistical analyses. His research interests are varied and include works related to epidemiology of sports injuries, effects of Ramadan fasting and interventions to improve physical activity and health among school children. He also provides statistical training with researchers and health care staff.
- MPH, University of Manchester
- MSc, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Member of American Statistical Association
- Member of Indian Statistical Association
- Member of Statisticians Without Borders