We are pleased to inform you that the system of the altitude facility has been replaced to double the performance of the old one. The project is the first of its kind in the world. It was held in cooperation between Aspire Logistics and Aspetar.
The goal of this project was to reach 4500 meters above the sea level (MAMSL), but the team could raise it to 5500 meters MAMSL. This is slightly more than Base Camp on the South side of Mount Everest.
- 25 bedrooms (single and double)
- Common living areas (8-10 people/ each)
- Each room can be individually programmed
- CO2 monitoring system
- Emergency shut-off system
- Monitored remotely from anywhere in the world
- Logistics team: 3 members