– Written by Yorck Olaf Schumacher, Qatar
For many years, cycling has been synonymous with doping in sports. Many scandals in the last decade
‑ Interview by Roger Palfreeman, Qatar
As surging crowds spilled onto the winding road up Mont Ventoux, hoping to catch a glimpse of the famous &ls
– Written by James P. Morton and J. Marc Fell, United Kingdom
The Tour de France (TDF) is without doubt, one of the world’s most well-r
– Written by Dave Nichols, Qatar
Road cycling events are frequently held throughout the summer season, often in hot and/or humid conditions.
– Written by Roger Palfreeman, Qatar
Professional road cyclists not only ride at speeds of up to 80 km/hr, they often do so in a peloton of up to 200 riders. The...
– Written by Richard Knight, Len Funk, Adam Watts and Mike Hayton, United Kingdom
Upper limb injuries are extremely common in cycling and can be separated into n...
– Written by Will Fotheringham, United Kingdom
Most memorable sports events come down to a single image of a single instant, transmitted around the world and dis...
– Written by Barbara Wondrasch, Austria
Focal articular cartilage defects in the knee joint are highly prevalent and are ...
How, when and why for athletes?
– Written by Tony Tannoury, USA
Minimally invasive spine surgery is a technique or a sum of different techniques that ...
– Written by Simon Jones, Qatar
Volunteers are crucial for the delivery of sports services and programmes and are critical to their success1-3. Volunteering in s...
targeted topic - sports medicine in cycling