– Interview by Jake Bambrough
– Written by Athol Thomson, Qatar and David Rennie, United Kingdom
Technical and physical performance parameters in elite football (soccer) h
– Written by Efraim B. Kramer, South Africa, Jiri Dvorak, Switzerland and Martin Botha, South Africa
The story so far
– Written by Scott Cocking, Qatar
The effect of ischaemic preconditioning (IPC) on exercise performance is an inc
– Written by Barbara Wondrasch, Austria
Focal articular cartilage defects in the knee joint are highly prevalent and are ...
How, when and why for athletes?
– Written by Tony Tannoury, USA
Minimally invasive spine surgery is a technique or a sum of different techniques that ...
– Written by Simon Jones, Qatar
Volunteers are crucial for the delivery of sports services and programmes and are critical to their success1-3. Volunteering in s...
– Written by Steffano Zaffagnini, Francesco Perdisa and Giuseppe Filardo, Italy
Knee articular cartilage defects greater than 4 cm2 can be considered large defec...
– Written by Peter Verdonk, Belgium
Injuries to the articular cartilage may be caused by acute trauma, chronic micro-trauma, chronic instability, malalignment an...
– Written by Scott D. Gillogly and Angus Burnett, Qatar
Damage to the articular cartilage of the knee in athletes presents one of the...