– Interview by Dr. Cristiano Eirale
Fernando Belasteguin is considered a legend of padel. One of the main reasons is his longevity and consis
– Written by Cristiano Eirale, Qatar and Nicola de Gasperis, Italy
Padel is one of the most popular racket sports that is beco
WHAT SHOULD WE MEASURE?
– Written by Adrián Escudero-Tena, David Antona, and Diego Muñoz, Spain
Padel is a rac
ARE WE THERE YET?
– Written by Celeste Geertsema and Liesel Geertsema, Qatar
A painting by the Ming Dynasty painter Du Jin s
– Written by Adel Aref, Tunisia, and Cristiano Eirale, Qatar
The history of padel is a bit mysterious due to the scarcity of documentation. Padel is a young spor...
– Written by Alessandro de Sire, Andrea Demeco, Nicola Marotta, and Antonio Ammendolia, Italy
Padel is an emerging racket sport, with Mexican orig...
– Written by Maria Concepcion Romero Jaramillo and Monica Hontoria Galán, Spain
Padel (or paddle tennis) is a modern rackets sport that is ...
– Written by Boris Poberaj, Slovenia
Padel is a racket sport, with its origin in Mexico in 1969, adapting a squash court with elements of tennis. ...
– Written by Blanca Bernal, Spain
The joy we experience nowadays playing and watching padel is owed to the Mexican entrepreneur Enrique Corcue...
– Written by Roald Bahr, Bahar Hassanmirzaei, Montassar Tabben, Mokhtar Chaabane, Souhail Chebbi, Raouf Nader Rekik, Ramadan Daoud, Yorck Olaf Schumacher, Karim Chamari, Qa...