This Special Interest Group (SIG) represents a group of researchers specialised in exercise physiology with a strong interest in environmental physiology.
The mission of this SIG is to:
- Provide a database on scientific work on environmental physiology
- Promote discussion allowing new ideas to emerge by sharing competence between laboratories to solve specific problems
- Favour collaboration within the different partners
This SIG aims to:
- Provide scientific resources for researchers
- Provide guidelines for workers in warm countries
- Provide education resource for the general public
- Organise conferences (the different topics presented by the group are listed in the page Topics)
You can join this group by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with ‘SIGTemperature Subscribe’ as the subject. This will automatically add your e-mail address to the distribution list for the discussion forum. E-mails forwarded to the distribution list can request help for any unsolved problems, respond to previous request, inform members of special events (e.g.. congress) or propose job opportunities (e.g.. lecturer; PhD grants; engineer RD).
If you wish to send an e-mail to the other members of the group, just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘SIG Temperature Submit’ followed by your topic as the subject of the e-mail.
Please note all e-mails must be submitted in English and should observe the appropriate privacy protocols for the patient/subject. All e-mails will be received by a moderator before being forwarded.
All e-mails from the group will carry the prefix “SIG Temperature”. If you wish to unsubscribe please send an e-mail with the words “SIG Temperature Unsubscribe” in the subject line.