Dr. Gilles Reboul
Surgeon & Groin pain specialist
Dr Gilles Reboul is a visceral surgeon specialised in groin pain in athletes. Since September 2013, he has been working in Paris at the Centre Medical Vauban. He works with several reputable organisations such as Sports Clinic of Bordeaux-Merignac (France). He is a member of the French Society of Sport Traumatology (SFTS), the French Surgery Association (AFC), and European Hernia Society (EHS-GREPA) amongst others. He founded the Association for Treatment of Groin Pain (APLPP) and he recently organised the First National Groin Pain Conference in October 2012 in Bordeaux (France).
- 1989-1996: Fellowship, general and visceral surgery, University of Bordeaux II
- 1996: Doctor of Medicine University of Bordeaux II
- 1997-1999: Assistant- Visceral Surgery
- 2000-2013 : French First League Football Clubs (Girondins de Bordeaux, Olympique de Marseille, F.C. Toulouse, F.C. Lorient and others)
- 2000-2013: French Rugby Federation and French Top 14 Rugby (RC Toulon, Stade Toulousain, ASM Clermont Auvergne, Biarritz Olympique and others)