Scientific Advisory Board
Dr. Saleh Konbaz (Saudi Arabia)
President, Anti-Doping Organisation and Saudi Sports Medicine Association
- Dr Konbaz is currently the President of the Saudi Arabian Anti-Doping Committee, a role he has been serving since 2005.
- He is also the President of the Saudi Sports Medicine Association as well as being a member of the Saudi Arabian Olympic Committee.
- These roles are in addition to his current role as General Director and Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Specialised Medical Centre Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Dr Konbaz has earned numerous accolades related to his work with anti-doping from the IOC and within Saudi Arabia.
- He has contributed substantially to the voluntary work related to the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and the Red Crescent.