Scientific Advisory Board
Professor. Thomas Best (USA)
Former President, American College of Sports Medicine
- Dr Best is Professor and Pomerene Chair, and Director of the Division of Sports Medicine at the Ohio State University.
- He is also a Professor of Biomedical Engineering.
- His clinical interests include the care and prevention of all sports and physical activity related to injuries.
- His research focuses on soft tissue injury and muscle healing, evidence-based sports medicine, and the role of the quadriceps in osteoarthritis.
- He has lectured worldwide on the treatment and prevention of muscle injuries.
- Dr Best is the Past President of the American College of Sports Medicine and has recently published the second edition of his book, Evidence-Based Sports Medicine.