Dr Boris Poberaj
Dr. Boris Poberaj is an orthopaedic surgeon specialized in shoulder and knee surgery. He completed his degree in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Clinical Center Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe. His educational activities in USA, SAR and Europe were focused mainly in arthroscopic shoulder surgery. He was a founder member of European Shoulder Associates (ESA) at ESSKA and later its president. He has worked in Orthopaedic Hospital Valdoltra in the Depatment for Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries , where he treated many national and international athletes. At the same time he has been a consultant in several orthopaedic centres around Europe. He is involved in a number of scientific societies (ESSKA, EFORT, SSAST).
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, 1993
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, 1999
- ESA Founder Member
- ESSKA-ESA President (2012-14)
- Member of Commission for Health at Slovenian Olympic Committee
- Guest Surgeon and Lecturer at several European Orthopaedic Centres