Clinical and Sports Psychologist
Amira Najah is a Licensed Clinical and Sports Psychologist, specialising in teaching skills to enhance athletic performance, and combining mental training strategies from sports psychology with clinical psychology to help athletes who suffer from mental problems. She has conducted research on the Provincial Table Tennis Team France, Montpellier and the Elite Tunisia National Paralympic athletes to study the mental side of non-performing athletes. She also participated at the Beijing Paralympic Games 2008. Currently she is focused on the study of the footballer’s psyche and the enhancement of their mental potential.
- Master I "Clinical Psychology" , University of Provence, Aix Marseille I , France & Institute of Human Sciences, Tunisia ( 2006)
- Master II Professional "Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology for Sportsmen",University Paul Valery III, Montpellier, France. (2007)
- Master II Research, "Clinical Psychology", University of Human and Social Sciences, Tunisia. (2010)
- PhD Candidate, "Clinical and Sport Psychology" University of Human and Social Sciences, Tunisia (until now)
- Football coaching License D and C ,Qatar Football Association and Asian Football Association, Qatar, (2013)
- 2008 : Beijing, Paralympic Games - Sports psychologist and mental training specialist for Tunisia Elite National Paralympic athletes ( athletics ; 18 medals - 8 gold, 7 silver and 3 bronze)
- 2008: Member of Tunisia Paralympic Medical Committee and Eligibility.
- 2010: Al Emir Cup - Sports Psychologist and mental training specialist for Al Rayyan Football team (won Emir Cup)
- 2010: GCC Goal ball Championships- Sports Psychologist and mental training specialist for Qatar Goal-ball National Team ( second place- silver)
- 2011: Arab Games - Sports Psychologist and Mental training specialist for Qatar Trampoline National Team (1 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze) , Qatar Artistic Gymnastic National Team ( 2 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze) , Qatar Goal-ball National Team
- 2011-2012: Football Olympic Qualification Season - Mental training specialist for Qatar National Olympic Football Team.
- 2011-2012-2013-2014: Artistic Gymnastic World Challenge Cup – Sports - Psychologist and Mental training specialist for Artistic Gymnastic National Team.
- 2012- present: Member of Mental Deficiencies Eligibility Section, Qatar Paralympic Committee.