Clinical and Sports Psychologist
Mr. Karim Khalladi is a licensed Clinical and Sports Psychologist. He has worked closely with many Federations and Clubs in France and Qatar. He is currently working in Aspetar’s Exercise and Sports Science department, where he has been stationed since its opening in 2007.
- 2000: Master of clinical and Sports psychology- University of Montpellier-France.
- 1995: Bachelor of Clinical and Psychopathology- University of Paris 8, France.
- NLP Certified Practionner and Hypnotherapist, Illaf Train, Doha, Qatar 2010.
- Certified Professional trainer in Personal Development, Illaf Train, Doha, Qatar 2011.
- 2007 to date: Clinical and Sports Psychologist of many Federations and Clubs: Karate, Taekwondo ,Futsal ,Volley Ball, Swimming ,Football.
- 2002-2006: Sports Psychologist of the Den-Ryu Club (Kenpo Ken)-Paris, France.
- 2000-2001: Lecturer in the University of Montpellier, Faculty of Sport Sciences and Physical education UFR STAPS, France 2000-2001.
- 1999-2001: Clinical and Sports Psychologist of the French Volley Ball Junior National team, Volley Ball Formation Center-Montpellier, France.