Dr. Nektarios Stavrou
Dr. Nektarios Stavrou is an experienced sport psychology consultant, working with the Greek National and Olympic Teams since 2002. He has worked as a sport psychologist in various sports such as track-and-field, swimming, shooting, archery, cycling and gymnastics. As sport psychologist, he has also participated at the Olympic Games Athens 2004 and London 2012, World Championships, World Cups and National Games.
- Post-doc in sport psychology - Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science, University of Athens (founded by the Greek State Scholarships Foundation) (2003).
- Phd in sport psychology - Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science, University of Athens (2001).
- Bachelor´s degree in Psychology - Department of Psychology, University of Athens (2004).
- Bachelor´s degree in Sport Science - Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science, University of Athens (1993).
- Director of the Laboratory of Sport Psychology at the National Sport Research Institute, Athens’ Olympic Athletic Centre. Athens, Greece (2010–13).