Craig Tanner is a Sports Podiatrist who specialises in foot injury assessment, foot orthotic design and manufacture, gait analysis and biomechanical assessments. He has a special interest in athletics and distance running. He has worked closely with high level athletes from a wide variety of sports including athletics, tennis, football, basketball and cricket.
- Bachelor of Podiatry (Hons)- La Trobe University, Melbourne Australia 1994
- Director of Podiatry for the Melbourne Commonwealth Games 2006
Clubs & Organizations worked with
- Football- Qatar National Teams
- Tennis -The Australian Open, Qatar Open (Men’s and Women’s), WTA Season Ending Championship.
- Cricket- Australian and Sri Lankan National Teams
- Australian Football- Western Bulldogs
- Athletics- International Level Athletes from Australia and Qatar
- Basketball- Melbourne Tigers, Australian Opals National Women’s Basketball Team