Dr. Philippe Landreau
Chief of Surgery
Dr. Philippe Landreau is an orthopaedic surgeon specialized in sports traumatology, knee and shoulder surgery, and arthroscopic surgery. He has worked with several organizations of repute such as Private Hospital of Sport Medicine Paris V; the main Sport Private Hospital in Paris, American Hospital of Paris, and University Hospital of La Pitié-Salpétrière. In addition, he holds professional memberships and board positions at a number of societies including French Society of Sports Traumatology (SFTS), The French Arthroscopic Society, French Society of Orthopaedic and Traumatologic Surgery (SOFCOT), European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology (EFOST) and International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS).
- Surgeon May 1992. Conseil de l’Ordre de Paris.
- Assistant: Orthopaedic Surgery, St Louis University Hospital, Paris, 1990 – 1992
- Assistant: Orthopaedic Surgery, Beaujon University Hospital, Paris, 1989
- Fellowship, General and Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Paris, 1984-1988
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Paris, April 1989
- Stade Français Rugby, 2000 - 2010
- French Judo Team, 2002 - 2010
- French Hand Ball feminine Team, 2004 - 2010
- Football Flash Team (La Courneuve, Paris), 1998 - 2010