||40 per week
To perform diagnostic radiographic services involved in a variety of technical procedure including CT, MRI, US and as well as the plain X-ray.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of Aspetar mission, vision and values.
- Assume responsibility for patient care and safety to prevent unwanted accident.
- To perform all radiographic procedures assign for diagnostic purposes including the special procedures such as US, CTand MRI.
- Adjust x-ray equipment, correct setting for each examination to give quality radiograph.
- Assist radiologist for special procedure.
- To apply radiation protection accessories (cone, lead apron, etc.) to avoid radiation exposure of the part not being studies.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of x-ray room after use.
- To response during emergency as needed.
- Practice sterile techniques to prevent contamination.
- Comply with Aspetar policies and procedure and in particular infection control, safety and quality management.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Record procedure into patient computer information system.
- Perform quality control measures to ensure optimal quality images.
- Practice safety measures in radiography.
- Apply the professions code of ethics in all aspects of practice.
- Work professionally with other technician during procedures.
- Contributes toward educational programs and events in Aspetar. Attends clinical meetings as considered appropriate by the Director of Radiology.
- Participates as required in the provision of an On-Call/ out of hours Radiology service. This includes involvement in the Radiology Service Roster during Eid vacations.
- Participate in different accreditation activities (like Accreditation Canada) and quality improvement as necessary and required.