||40 per week
To conduct and provide nutritional consultations / workshops / talks and develop educational resources that may assist in the education of students, their parents, teachers and school administrators. To integrate the nutritional education of community and children when needed.
- Demonstrate current and competent knowledge, skills and abilities to provide and conduct nutritional consultation and advice to the clients.
- Design the nutritional intervention plan for the client and flow them up.
- Collaborate with community and children program in integrating the nutritional interventions to respond to the needs of different Healthy Lifestyle programmes.
- Select and recruit the appropriate target population according to the study’s subject description.
- Conduct the nutritional researches in HLP.
- Represent the HLP (and Aspetar) at international conferences to present peer-reviewed research. Speak on behalf of the HLP at other relevant public relations events (i.e. television, radio, trade shows etc).
- Assume any other responsibilities as directed by the direct supervisor.