||40 per week
To assist athletes enhance / correct their sporting performance through provision of expert diagnosis and practice for foot injuries, disorders, and ailments. Also to conduct laboratory and field-type tests that are either general or sport-specific for recreational to high performance athletes, interpret and report test results and counsel / advise athletes on sport-related issues such as training methods, etc.
- Provide professional services to coaches and competitive athletes to enhance the athlete’s sporting performance through applied exercise physiology.
- Provide applied exercise physiology intervention including laboratory and field-type test that are either general or sport-specific for recreational to competitive athletes, interprets and reports test results, counsel and advise them on sport-related issues including training methods to enhance their performance.
- Implement individual exercise physiological intervention for individual athletes, tracks their progress, and adjusts their programmes when necessary.
- Ensure that the athlete’s exercise physiological intervention is carried out in accordance with the athletes’ total care plan with the highest professional and service standards.
- Responsible for regular equipment calibration in accordance to manufacturer recommendations, plus first-line cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Support and improve the clinical and operational workflows of the entire sports science and medicine process, including athlete’s assessments, training methods, intervention and evaluation of training outcome.
- Develop professional skills and knowledge, in line with existing and new services, through continuing education and training programmes.
- Serve as resource person for specialised skills in exercise physiology, providing support, consultation and counselling to all levels of staff.
- Participate in professional development programme including talks, workshop, seminar, educational and research projects.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of athlete’s assessment, treatment and progress.
- Conduct regular multi-disciplinary case conference / meetings to discuss athlete’s requirements / needs and other related issues / problems for the improvement of his / her care.
- Assume any other responsibilities as directed by the direct supervisor.
- Provide guidance and direct input to the development plans and performance management of direct reports to meet the AZF objectives.