In addition, the Sports Science facilities at Aspetar offer state-of-the art equipment and technologies to monitor and assess the health and status of athletes.
Technologically advanced equipment available to our patients includes;
- Assessment suites for anthropometry, including DEXA and laser scanner
- Two fully equipped physiology laboratories for exercise testing
- Biochemistry laboratory allowing hematological / hormonal / immunological function
- Biomechanics facility that includes motion analysis and kinematics, as well as isometric / kinetic testing
- Three strength and conditioning facilities for strength and power training / assessment
- Two hypoxic training facilities, climate chamber, and the 25 room altitude dormitory or extended hypoxic exposure